The Contributors of The Last Civil Right do affirm the following:
- The Office of the Presidency is to be respected, regardless of its occupant.
- The President of the United States is a person whose safety is tantamount to the proper functioning of the United States of America.
- Any person and/or entity, regardless of political affiliation or persuasion, which seeks to do harm to our President by deed or suggestion or cultural interpretation, the Office of, or both ought to be dealt with harshly and swiftly.
- Our loyalty is to the U.S. Constitution, the People of the United States of America, and the President of the United States.
- Our positions and writings on same are for the edification and betterment of each and all for the future of our progeny.
We, roundly and wholly, offer dissent and are in complete opposition to the egregious, murderous and incendiary content of the play, ‘Julius Caesar’, which depicts the brutal assassination of America’s, of OUR President.
Tuesday, 13 June 2017